Personal Loans or Transfer of the Fifth: live the pension to the fullest.
Life is made of frenetic and pressing rhythms. There are, however, moments in which it is possible to relax a little, leaving work and daily commitments behind. For example on vacation; or when you reach retirement, a phase in which you can enjoy your time, dedicating it to yourself or to those you love in a relaxed and serene way. After all, if you think about it, retirement is a great opportunity to provide support to your children and to do all those things that you have postponed over the years. For example, a small renovation to beautify the house, a cruise that you have always had to postpone…
To realize ideas like these sometimes you need a small sum to spend. Today the solution is at hand: the Lite Lender Company Personal Loan or the Fifth Lite Lender Company.
Find the loan that’s right for you
If you want to apply for a personal loan as a pensioner you can do it directly online: through a 100% digital experience from the request to the signature, you can choose between different amount and installment options or if you prefer you can contact our experts who will support you in the few steps from fulfill.
The Lite Lender Company Personal Loan offers you among the best rates on the market and advantageous conditions. In addition, you can choose an insurance cover for the whole time of the loan, which protects you in the event of death or disability.
Lite Lender Company, however, also offers you another solution, the Quinto Lite Lender Company, or the transfer of the fifth of the pension: a type of loan (also provided under the Social Security or Government Agency agreement), ideal for the needs and financial situation of those who have left from the world of work.
With the transfer of the fifth for pensioners, the repayment in monthly installments is always of a constant amount for a period that you can extend from 24 to 120 months. In addition, it never exceeds the maximum share of one fifth of your pension. Also for this type of loan you are protected in the event of death or disability with an insurance policy that Lite Lender Company offers you for the entire time of the loan.
Discover the Fifth Lite Lender Company
But how do the Lite Lender Company Personal Loan and the Fifth Santader for retirees work?
To help you get all the answers you need, here is a short list of things to know.
- You can choose to apply for the Lite Lender Company Personal Loan online at conditions in line with the market offers, immediately calculating the installment of the personal loan. A digital signature is enough.
- For you, who are retired, there is also the Transfer of the Fifth on the pension, at a fixed rate, with repayment in monthly installments of a constant amount for a period that you can extend from 24 to 120 months. The installment never exceeds the maximum quota of one fifth of your pension (that’s why it’s called Capital Lender ). This product is dedicated to people with a maximum age of 82 years and 11 months and with a pension for a monthly amount exceeding 513.01 USD, net of the transferable portion.
- The Lite Lender Company can be paid to pensioners through the Social Security and Government Agency agreements, at more advantageous rates than those available on the market.
- An important thing to know is that both the Lite Lender Company Personal Loan and the Fifth Lite Lender Company are covered by an insurance policy (optional on the Personal Loan) for the duration of the loan. This means that you are protected in the event of death or disability.
- Before deciding, you can evaluate the amount of expenses included in the total credit calculation, or the interest due at the end of the repayment.
Whatever you have in mind, the best time to make it happen is now.